[Bioclusters] Bioinformatics workflow?

Jenny Gan zebracorn at mac.com
Sun Oct 2 00:17:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are looking to deploy our Apple Cluster in a week and we are very
interested in using Inforsense to compose our own workflows to meet the
Bioinformatics needs of our institute.  However I am aware that there
are at least couple of open sources ones ( Pegasys and Taverna) out
there that look promising but (obviously) lacking the extensive
support.  My question is, has anyone here been using workflow program,
commercial or opened source, and if so how has it been running for you?
  I would appreciate your input very much,

Thank you.