[Bioclusters] Confusion on Rocks

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Apr 25 10:01:53 EDT 2006

Hi Jeremy:

   You might want to re-target this post to the Rocks discussion list.

   You can download the "super-rolls" which incorporate everything onto
a single DVD.  Most of our installs are fine with that.

   If you want more control over this, you can download individual
rolls.  Take a look at which rolls are in the DVDs and pull those down.
  If you want, we have a nice roll for serial console support, along
with our ctop tool, pdsh, and a few other useful bits.  You can find it
here
http://downloads.scalableinformatics.com/downloads/rocks/rolls/ScalableInformatics-4.1.0-1.x86_64.disk1.iso

   Joe

--