[Bioclusters] interpro queuing system

David Allouche allouche at toulouse.inra.fr
Tue Aug 29 07:58:12 EDT 2006

hello concerning interpro scan parallelisation.
do you have the plane to use Jobarray (PBS et SGE) ?

( i.e ==> jobs identifier correspond on multiple sub job iteration )

example : qsub -J 1000  myjob.sh

 3440338[].host <==>  with 1000 iteration each one correspond

at  3440338[01].host  , 3440338[02].host  ..... 3440338[1000].host

regards dave