[Bioclusters] choosing a distributive management software

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:06:48 EST 2006

Both LSF and SGE can easily handle 250 nodes...

As Tim mentioned, LSF has some add-ons, but don't forget that Sun added
the accounting module and other nice stuff in SGE6.

Also want to mention that the N1 stack is nicely integrated, and is now

Another advantage is that the SGE mailing list is popular and people
are helpful: