[Bioclusters] hmmer 2.3.2 package for Debian stable

Ivan Rossi ivan at biodec.com
Thu May 18 05:07:42 EDT 2006

Hello biocluster,
   some time ago, for BioDec internal use, we packaged the most recent version
of hmmer (2.3.2) for the i386 and amd64 sarge release of Debian.

Since it is working without any problem on our machines, and the official HMMER
package included in debian is now 5 years old (release 2.1.4), we are putting
our unofficial package on our public repository so that other Debian HMMER
users may take advantage of it.

If you are interested in having a look to what we did, you can find everything
at: http://www.biodec.com/opensource/debian

otherwise, put the two following lines in your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://www.biodec.com/opensource/debian sarge main
deb-src http://www.biodec.com/opensource/debian sarge main

Happy HMMERing,

Ivan Rossi

--
  Ivan Rossi, Ph.D. - info at biodec dot com
  BioDec S.r.l., Via Calzavecchio 20/2, I-40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy