[Bioclusters] sound absorbing material for noisy server room

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Aug 28 16:26:57 EDT 2007

If you don't want to add anything to the outside of the walls, it would probably be easy to find a company in your area to inject "expanding polyurethane foam" into the walls.  People usually insulate homes with it, but it deadens sound too.  And that's 3.5 inches of foam, much more than you'd want to apply on the outside.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600