[Bioclusters] Urgent advice on RAID design requested

Angulo, David dangulo at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:50:41 EST 2007

I disagree with you.  Look at http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/US/adirect/bestbuy?cmd=catProductDetail&productID=BB10725830&operation=showDetails  This is RAID, so the mean time between failure will be extremely large.  This is extremely reliable.

David Sigfredo Angulo
DePaul University
School of Computer Science, Telecommunications, and Information Systems
dangulo at cti.depaul.edu