[Bioclusters] PBS abnormal after a failed node

Greenseid, Joseph M. Joseph.Greenseid at ngc.com
Tue Jun 10 09:57:37 EDT 2008

did you try to mark the node offline in qmgr (qmgr -c "set node node006 state=offline")?  that's how i mark my nodes offline if there are problems.

after you deleted the node from the nodes file, does pbsnodes still list it?  if so, torque may have the node's name stored somewhere else that you missed.

--Joe