[Biococoa-dev] Design question

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Fri Aug 6 02:28:28 EDT 2004

You're right Jim,

You indeed need  [NSValue valueWithPoint:aRange] to do this. I must
have been mistaken, but I'm absolutely sure that not to long ago I had
an incidence where I thought "hey, can you do this directly?!", clearly
that must have been something else then...
Alex

Op 6-aug-04 om 5:42 heeft Jim Balhoff het volgende geschreven:

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                  E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com