[Biococoa-dev] two requests

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 19:33:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am unable to read my mail when I am at work (company policy :), but I
can follow the discussions on this mailinglist through this website:

http://bioinformatics.org/pipermail/biococoa-dev/2004-August/thread.html

Unfortunately this webpage only shows plain text so whenever you guys
add rtf text (code examples, etc), it becomes very illegible in the
archives. So could you try to only use plain text?

Also when you start a new thread, could you make sure that you don't
reply to an existing thread? Also see the archives for how mixed it
looks right now.

thanks,

- koen.