[Biococoa-dev] Molecular weights

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 12:22:54 EDT 2004

On Aug 21, 2004, at 12:11 PM, John Timmer wrote:

> Koen, you may want to check the amino acid weight values - they came
> off the
> web, and may not reflect what each weighs when incorporated into a
> protein.

These are already in the aminoacid plist. (Monoisotopic and Average). I
suggest we use the same keys for the nucleotides because these are the
values used in mass spectra (my background). I will find the correct
values for nucleotides and add those to the base plist.  Then we can
move the code to set/get these values to BCSymbol.