Koen van der Drift
kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 22 09:04:20 EDT 2004
On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:45 AM, Koen van der Drift wrote:
> BTW, it would be nice if we could build the biojava code and step
> through it. Anyone has been able to build it with Xcode? I have used
> ant (from fink) but compilation stopped halfway.
OK, solved it. Here's what to do:
1. install ant, I am already using fink, so that was easy for me.
2. get the biojava 1.4pre1 source, and unpack it using tar -zxvf
3. cd into the biojava directory, and type 'ant'
4. open the ant-build directory, and copy biojava.jar and bytecodes.jar
5. Open Xcode and create a new Javatool project and add your code
That's all folks. Stepping through the code only works for code I type
myself, not for the biojava library.
More information about the Biococoa-dev