[Biococoa-dev] Progress!

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Thu Aug 26 03:36:15 EDT 2004

This is what I get, also after a clean install, both if I try to build
John's demo app, and if I try to build the framework from it's own
project. Guess, the error is in the latter then.

Building target “BioCocoa” with build style “Development”
(optimization:level ‘size’, debug-symbols:on) — (1 error, 1 warning)

ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
.objc_class_name_BCMassCalculator

Alex

Op 26-aug-04 om 8:24 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

> On Aug 26, 2004, at 1:46 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately I can't build the project, it claims a problem with
>> class BCMassCalculator, but that's probably because Koen is in the
>> progress of implementing his stuff.
>

> What error do you get Alex?
>

> - Koen.

                         ** Alexander Griekspoor **
                  The Netherlands Cancer Institute
                  Department of Tumorbiology (H4)
             Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam
                        Tel:  + 31 20 - 512 2023
                        Fax:  + 31 20 - 512 2029
                       AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                       E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                    Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

MacOS X: The power of UNIX with the simplicity of the Mac