[Biococoa-dev] Factories

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Mon Aug 30 18:29:44 EDT 2004

Last mail first...
I think 0.2 seconds for 11Kb is more than fine by me. I believe 0.2s is
about the criteria for being experienced as instant from a user
perspective. For my use this would be very nice....
Well done!

Op 30-aug-04 om 20:31 heeft John Timmer het volgende geschreven:

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com