[Biococoa-dev] [BioCocoa] My first (tiny) contribution

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Tue Aug 31 14:47:33 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

To make things a bit more quantitative I've added a few lines of code
to John's demo_app, which displays the time it took to process your
code. It also adds a custom field that you can use to log one kind of
extra info. In the demo_app it shows the number of input nucleotides...
Perhaps you can commit it for me Koen, I know how to commit, but do not
have the experience to make sure it ends up in the demo_app folder...
Cheers,
Alex