[Biococoa-dev] bug alert
jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Dec 2 21:52:00 EST 2004
Okay, I'm trying to compile things so that I can do profiling using the
translation demo. The framework compiles without any errors, but when I try
to actually use it in the demo app, it errors out, saying the
BCSequenceFactory is having a problem with the line:
Clearly, this works for the others files that include the defines using a
similar path, so I have no idea what to make of this.
Incidentally, I made the SequenceFactory's header public within the
framework, and added:
I put it under BCTools to BCFoundation.h. Any and all suggestions welcome,
though the profiling may be a bit delayed.
This mind intentionally left blank
More information about the Biococoa-dev