[Biococoa-dev] compiler warning

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Fri Dec 3 21:16:09 EST 2004

Op 4-dec-04 om 3:01 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following compiler warning in BCSequenceReader:
>
> BCFoundation/BCSequenceIO/BCSequenceReader.m:418: warning:
> `BCSequence' may not respond to `-autorelease'
>

> BCSequence is a subclass of NSObject, so it should inherit that
> method, right?
Yes, but you didn't import the BCSequence.m file ;-)
You declared BCSequence as a class only in the header, that's why it
worked, but you need the .m file for method checking...
A.

                  AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

    The requirements said: Windows 2000 or better.
    So I got a Macintosh.