[Biococoa-dev] new release

Peter Schols peter.schols at bio.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Dec 12 15:14:42 EST 2004

> Great work, Peter. I hope your publication gets accepted.

Thanks Koen!
Once the 2.0 version has been completed, I think we should try another
publication with all BC coauthors .

> Because you started BioCocoa, I think it would be great if you could
> jump into the discussion of the dataformat we should adapt for
> BioCocoa. I hope you don't feel that Alex, John, and me have stolen
> your baby ;)

Absolutely not... ;-))
I'm very happy with the things you guys have been doing over the past
few months! BC has grown from a simple sequence converter to a real Bio
framework like BioJava or BioPerl. If things go as planned, I'l have a
lot more time during the coming months and I'll jump back in, after
almost a year of BCAbsence...

I'd also like to welcome Charles to the growing BC community!

Peter