[Biococoa-dev] sequence wrappers

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Thu Dec 16 07:34:24 EST 2004

Hmm, that doesn't make sense to me, BCAnnotation and BCFeature objects
yes, but not special BCAnnotationS and BCFeatureS objects. These can
simply be contained in an array or dictionary, no need for a collection
object IMHO...
Alex

Op 16-dec-04 om 13:26 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                  E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

               4Peaks - For Peaks, Four Peaks.