Koen van der Drift
kvddrift at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 20:36:02 EST 2004
While converting a bunch of files in the BCTools hierarchy, I noticed
that they all have the same code to set the symbolList/sequence they
act on. So I made a new class, BCSequenceTool and put all the shared
code in it. It's only an abstract class, so it doesn't do much by
itself, but all tools that act on a symbollist should subclass it.
For the time being, I put it in BCTools, but it can be moved. Now most
tools actuallly act on a symbol list, we might need to rethink the
naming and organization of the files under BCTools.
BTW, I also figured out how to change the project.pbxproj files from
within Xcode. Go the left column, and open the SCM triangle. There you
see all the files that are marked with a cvs tag, including the ones
More information about the Biococoa-dev