[Biococoa-dev] BCCodon init question

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Nov 4 20:23:56 EST 2004

Hi -

Sorry, the house sold and I started my new job, so I've had zero free time
in the last week or so.

Anyway, returning nil from the super's init method was just a leftover that
I forgot to fix.  I stick nil there until I have the class well defined, and
know what's safe to return with a simple "init" (as opposed to something
like "initWithSomeInfo:").  I definitely had the code working on my machine,
so I'm not sure why that hadn't propagated to the CVS server.

Sorry about the slip up, and thanks for finding and fixing it.

John

PS - the new place of employment seems to have MAC based DHCP
authentication, so my laptop wasn't networking.  I just set the office's
desktop to share its connection over Firewire and I'm good to go.  God, I
love OS-X.