[Biococoa-dev] more ramblings

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 19:45:56 EST 2004

On Nov 17, 2004, at 10:26 PM, John Timmer wrote:

>  Where's
> that located in the CVS directory structure, anyway?  It's not showing
> up as
> an added file in XCode on my machine, so I'd like to download it at
> some
> point.

Just a quick reply to this question. It should be in
BCTools/BCSequenceTools. On the CVSweb site you can find it at:

http://bioinformatics.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/BioCocoa/BCFoundation/
BCTools/BCSequenceTools/

I'll need some more time to digest (no pun) all your other comments :-)
I hope we get some input from the other developers as well, it seems to
be a too fundamental issue to discuss between the two of us.