[Biococoa-dev] Optimizations

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 7 10:59:11 EDT 2004

> very nice John! I'll have a look at that. where did you download the
> source for Darwin?
Probably the easiest place is at open darwin -

I don't know how often the CF version changes, but I'd guess that it's
probably only with the OS versions.

>> I haven't gone into finding "__PRETTY_FUNCTION__", but I am curious...
> Same here!
>> By the way, is the alignment guy the same Serge Cohen who's been
>> making the
>> Cocoa-MySQL adapter?
> Yes he is..... seems his fame his flying ahead of him or was this meant
> in a negative way ? ;-)
> I think he actually might be interested in the corefoundation source as
> well... I'll tell him about it...
No, that was very much a positive.  There's been some nice stuff based on
that - CocoaMySQL has made my life immensely easier.  And besides, I must
bow before anyone who can code altivec ;).

This mind intentionally left blank