[Biococoa-dev] the decorator pattern

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Sep 11 11:28:03 EDT 2004

> We should also make one demo app, both for the original SeqConv and
> the new demo app. I can fuse both and commit that in a couple of days.

I'm not sure Koen, I like the idea more to have a couple of smaller
(and thus easier to understand) demo apps that demonstrate specific
tasks. SeqIO and Sequence manipulations are quite far apart. I have
already created a folder "Examples" which should contain all examples.
Also, I will rename demo_app to something more descriptive... Is that
ok?

                       AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                       E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                    Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

MacOS X: The power of UNIX with the simplicity of the Mac