[BioCocoa-dev] NEW VERSION

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 11:43:06 EDT 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 10:55 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> Please have a look at the changes, all comments are welcome!

Very, very nice work Alex! Maybe your girlfriend should go out of town
more often ;-)

One question, is this contruction now needed:

#import "../BCSymbol/BCNucleotideDNA.h"

to import headers?

> One remark, if you want to add a new file, it is best to first create
> it in the finder (by copying an existing one), drag it to the folder
> and rename it the way you want. Than add it to the xcode project, and
> put it in the right group there as well. Now you can add the file to
> the repository and commit the updated xcode project in addition.

Why not use the 'Add File...' option within Xcode?

> Ps. One current bug, somehow the translation demo app shows it's name
> in the menubar in chinese on my system ;-)

LOL - same here. I will look into that. BTW, maybe all the demo
projects should have the nice BC icon thats now used in the
SequenceConverter app.

I am also working on a shell script that automatically updates the
deocumentation, I will make it go into the (tadaa) Documentation folder
that you added.

thanks again Alex!