[Biococoa-dev] updated project in cvs

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:30:29 EDT 2005

I know and I feel terribly sorry about that. I am really really
caught up in a lot of different thins, and if I could work on it as
much as I think about it (e.g. in traffic), all of this would be
history now...

I tried to keep up with the discussions, as it is easier to write a
little bit here and there. But writing code requires more
consistentcy and continuity and I don't have that luxury right now.
The only good side of it is I am working on some code where I learn a
lot about CoreData and in particular, CoreData in the context of the
framework, so it is like a run test for what could be done on BioCocoa.

I also want to thank you, Koen, for doing all the coding work and
listening to the comments and being always responsive on it. I hope I
will have time soon for more help on the coding side. I will however
try to at least look more carefully at the code and make comments,
which is easier to do too that the actual coding, and still helps...

cheers,

charles