CoreDate (was: [Biococoa-dev] WWDC2005)

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:13:13 EST 2005

>If we go for an Appkit part (views etc) I would go for 10.3 from the beginning though, primarily for the bindings part.

OK. I am not familiar with OS-specific developement: does that mean we need two separate targets, one for the Foundation and one for the AppKit?

>>NB: and yes, Koen, we should just be coding instead of chatting, for God's sake!
>Sorry, yes boss, I'll see what I can do ;-)
>Alex

BTW, I have been looking the day before yesterday at how/if we could have unit tests implemented in parallel to the framework. I was following John's steps (I think) and what he implemented in the translation example. I alredy wrote some code using OCUnit, and it looks like something we could really use and is very easy to implement. Particularly with future development and the intense refactoring and feature addition that are going to happen ;-)   I will make it available to you the code so far so you can look and tell me what you think

charles

--
Help science go fast forward:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/xgrid-stanford/