[Biococoa-dev] Unit testing

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 19 12:58:02 EST 2005

At 7:04 AM -0500 2/19/05, Koen van der Drift wrote:
>On Feb 19, 2005, at 2:54 AM, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>
>>Now, some code!
>>Here is my first test class and test bundle ever:
>>http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/temp/BioCocoa-test.zip
>>(you have to install OCUnit first and maybe adjust the paths)
>>

>Thanks Charles, good initiative. Unfortunately, I cannot build it, I get a lot of errors that it cannot find the BioCocoa headers. Maybe it has to do with the removal of '../' you did a few days ago?  (And yes, I checked the paths to the BioCocoa and OCUnit frameworks on my HD ;-)
>
>- Koen.

If you get the 'cannot find file ../BC....h', then yes, you need to update your BioCocoa project and rebuild it. These updates were made after trying to build my test bundle and would show up from any project linking the BioCocoa framework, because the compiler can't resolve the paths and can't find the header files.

Let me know if that still does not work!

charles

--
Help science go fast forward:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/xgrid-stanford/