[Biococoa-dev] Unit testing

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 19 13:01:31 EST 2005

At 7:34 AM -0500 2/19/05, Koen van der Drift wrote:
>On Feb 19, 2005, at 2:54 AM, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>>Here is my first test class and test bundle ever:
>>(you have to install OCUnit first and maybe adjust the paths)
>Oh, one more thing. Right now the BioCocoa-test target is a framework. Shouldn't it be a application?
>- Koen.

The executable is the OCUnit tool, which takes the bundle as an argument.

In fact, you can even bypass the tool by having the test run during the build, using a shell script (you can reactivate it, it is already in the target but I set it to run only during deployment builds). Of course, the line between an executable and a shell script is blurry. It is basically the same thing...

Help science go fast forward:

Charles Parnot
charles.parnot at stanford.edu

Room  B157 in Beckman Center