[Biococoa-dev] Unit testing

Charles PARNOT charles.parnot at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 19 13:01:31 EST 2005

At 7:34 AM -0500 2/19/05, Koen van der Drift wrote:
>On Feb 19, 2005, at 2:54 AM, Charles PARNOT wrote:
>
>>Here is my first test class and test bundle ever:
>>http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/temp/BioCocoa-test.zip
>>(you have to install OCUnit first and maybe adjust the paths)
>>

>Oh, one more thing. Right now the BioCocoa-test target is a framework. Shouldn't it be a application?
>

>- Koen.

The executable is the OCUnit tool, which takes the bundle as an argument.

In fact, you can even bypass the tool by having the test run during the build, using a shell script (you can reactivate it, it is already in the target but I set it to run only during deployment builds). Of course, the line between an executable and a shell script is blurry. It is basically the same thing...

charles

--
Help science go fast forward:
http://cmgm.stanford.edu/~cparnot/xgrid-stanford/