HELP!!! (was: Re: SCM update (was: [Biococoa-dev] Annotation))

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at
Mon Feb 21 20:35:23 EST 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 8:17 PM, Charles PARNOT wrote:

> On the CVS web interface, your user file koen.pbproj looks like it has
> the MAIN and the HEAD tags, just like mine, and FOO is gone...

If I look here:

I don't see my file, and FOO is still listed in the popup.

> Did you try to checkout again now?? I also don't know if Xcode might
> be caching some stuff in your back and screwing things up?

I did a fresh checkout, and made a commit in BCAbstractSequence (I
commented out the setAnnotations). Could you add some code or text,
commit the changes, and let me know? That way I can check if it worked.