[Biococoa-dev] Annotation

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Wed Feb 23 02:51:43 EST 2005

Oh no, no hacks please... Either, the interface should simply always
correct for the difference or we stick at a 0 based system...
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                             iRNAi, do you?
              http://www.mekentosj.com/irnai

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.