Annotation sets (was: [Biococoa-dev] Annotation)

Alexander Griekspoor mek at
Thu Feb 24 05:19:54 EST 2005

> But you are right. Let's just see first where that gets us with the
> sequences, and then we can add another layer. It seems funny to have a
> set a subclass of the items, but I understand the logic, and I kind of
> like it the way you present it!
Yeah, found that funny as well, a collection class that is the subclass
of its content......

                     ** Alexander Griekspoor **
              The Netherlands Cancer Institute
              Department of Tumorbiology (H4)
         Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam
                    Tel:  + 31 20 - 512 2023
                    Fax:  + 31 20 - 512 2029
                   AIM: mekentosj at
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at

	Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
	because most people use Windows, is like saying
	that all other restaurants serve food that is
	inferior to McDonalds