[Biococoa-dev] BCSequence implementation

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Thu Feb 24 05:21:41 EST 2005

> Being in California, I am the last one to write and it's not fair,
> everybody else already said what I wanted to say!! But that's OK, the
> weather is good...
You should turn the tides in your favor and start the discussion, then
you're always the first ;-)
It's great to see the work continue round the clock, or should I say
round the world...

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

	Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
	because most people use Windows, is like saying
	that all other restaurants serve food that is
	inferior to McDonalds