[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa invitation

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Jan 8 17:52:18 EST 2005

Very nice Koen! The only thing I had some trouble with was the Foobar
part. Now I might be the joke of the day if I'm wrong here, but I
thought Foobar is derived from Fubar, which according to what I
remember from "Saving Private Ryan", stands for "F*cked up beyond any
recognition", not really a compliment to any new person ;-)
About the CVS, this is what I found on the bioinformatics webpage to
access the CVS anonymously:

How to check out source anonymously through pserver
	• 	First, log in by typing the following. When prompted for the
password, just press Enter.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bioinformatics.org:/cvsroot login

	• 	Then, type the following, making the necessary obvious substitution
for the modulename. As mentioned above, the -d flag need not be
included for subsequent commands, such as update.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bioinformatics.org:/cvsroot checkout -P
BioCocoa

I already added the BioCocoa module name and the pruning option (-P),
checked it and it works. Perhaps you can add this to your email. Also
note that to join the mailinglist, they don't have to register at
bioinformatics yet, only if they want to join the project.
Cheers,
alex

Op 8-jan-05 om 23:30 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
	        AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

                  EnzymeX - To cut or not to cut