[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa.framework path

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Jan 18 06:02:03 EST 2005

> OK, I am officially a developer now :-)
Great!! Welcome ;-)

>  I have set up ssh and all, and I am quite impressed by Xcode support
> for CVS. I had not tried in a while, and will probably give up the
> command-line and the CVS-GUI tool I had been using  on my other
> projects!
It's very nice indeed, although I noticed that you have to commit some
things by hand, like updated NIB files...

> My first commit was to fix that path issue documented below, let me
> know if it causes any trouble to you.
No problems here either.

> I will be working on the BCSequenceGeneric, or whatever we call it in
> the end.
Very nice, looking forward to that Charles,
Cheers,
Alex

Ps. did you think about the xgrid widget already, next week I'm on a
holiday so if we want to drop it before, we'd have to think about it
before thursday night....

                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
	        AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com