[Biococoa-dev] About BCSequence (again ;-)

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:32:31 EDT 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 2:12 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> See, that's what I mean, the diagram doesn't make sense to me
> already! What's the difference between bcsequence and
> bcsequencenucleotide.

BCSequence can be of any type and can respond to any message, even
type-specific messages like '-complement' or '-hydrophobicity'.

BCSequenceNucleotide can only be DNA and RNA and will only respond to
nucleotide-specific messages (from the compiler point of view).

Help science move fast forward:

Charles Parnot
charles.parnot at gmail.com