[Biococoa-dev] initWithSymbol

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 06:45:41 EST 2005

On Mar 12, 2005, at 2:54 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> absolutely not, good point, go ahead!

Hmm, I now get a buch of the following warnings:

warning: multiple declarations for method `initWithChar:'
warning: using `-(id)initWithChar:(char)value'
warning: also found `-(id)initWithChar:(unichar)aChar'
warning: also found `-(id)initWithChar:(unichar)aChar'

The '-(id)initWithChar:(char)value' version is in NSValue, the others
are in BioCocoa.  Any idea how I can get these warnings to go away? Are
we not supposed to have method names that are already in the Foundation
framework?