[Biococoa-dev] BCPairwiseAlignment

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Thu Mar 17 05:05:35 EST 2005

Hi guys,

I've (over-commented) the code of phil to give you an idea what's going
on, perhaps it makes it easier to understand...
I did not add it to the CVS don't worry. I leave it up to Phil to do
the real documentation once the implementation is ready in his opinion,
he can copy the comments or discard them from this file....
More to follow...
Cheers,
Alex