[BioCocoa-dev] Peptides...

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Mar 19 09:07:45 EST 2005

Ok, don't ask why, but for some reason XCode can't find the build
framework anymore if you open the project on another machine. The trick
is to delete the reference in the xcode project and add the framework
again (be sure to also add it to the Copy Files build phase in the
Target to make the app standalone.
It doesn't even help if you add the framework "relative to the
project". Anyone a clue?
Also, I forgot to build it as with the deployment build style so the
build app doesn't work also.
I changed that in the version now available at:
http://www.mekentosj.com/temporary/Peptides.zip
But you still have to re-add the framework again.
The build app itself can be downloaded from:
http://www.mekentosj.com/temporary/Peptides_app.zip
if you just want to get an idea of the app...
Hope this helps,
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl