[BioCocoa-Dev] Project Update...cvs struggle

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sun Mar 20 07:23:34 EST 2005

I HATE CVS!
My god, after struggling for more than an hour I give up. I've modified
the project in several places:
Added Peptides demo-app
Modified Project:
- removed old targets
- updated everything to new targets
- changed plist names
- Reorganized some stuff

But to get it all in CVS is hell! First it started to complain that my
pbx project file was inconsistent, which I managed to fix (don't ask
how) and now everything seems to be ok, except that I can't get the
english.lproj folder of my Peptides demo app in. So I've attached the
files and ask your help to force CVS to eat the thing and place it at
Examples/Peptides/  The Xcode project already knows of there present,
but obviously can't find them right now..
If you manage to do so, please let me know how I should have done that.

I hope the project works fine again, if you want to be sure, please do
a fresh checkout the get all the modifications... Also let me know if
all targets work properly. Charles could you check things like the
SDKRoot variables and stuff so that we build against the proper SDK for
all targets

I also added the earlier discussed
stringByAddingURLEscapesUsingEncoding to BCUtilStrings which removes
the build warning in BCUtilCGI and makes our framework fully 10.2
compatible ;-)

I have to get rid of some anger now... I'm off running...
Cheers,
Alex