[BioCocoa-dev] Peptides...

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 25 08:40:27 EST 2005

Don't worry, I'm changing that code today anyway.  I finally should have
some free time this afternoon, so I'm going to test both NSSet and SymbolSet
instead of the array.

I will definitely keep this info in mind when I make the changes. I guess my
excessive caution had a cost here.  We'll just have to trust people not to
poke around in the memory at the other end of that pointer - thanks for the
info.

Thanks -

JT