[BioCocoa-dev] Peptides...

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Mon Mar 28 07:38:18 EST 2005

It makes more sense to me....
You need the autorelease because a (mutable)copy retains the object and
we have to counterbalance that before handing it off.
Alex

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.