[Biococoa-dev] whatsuuup?

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 1 07:56:56 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have been busy myself but now have some time again to work on
BioCocoa. Some outstanding things are:

- update current classes to use the new BCSequence structure
- update the IO classes to use annotations and features
- implement mutable sequences

So, if anyone is still interested on working on BioCocoa, give a
shout and we can talk a bit on the list to see where we stand and
what a path forward could be. I really hope the project doesn't die
out before we at least can release a usable version of the framework.

cheers,