[Biococoa-dev] BCSequenceCluster

Charles Parnot charles.parnot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:45:58 EDT 2005

At this point, given that I don't know that much about the fine
details of sequence clusters and sequence groups, could you, Peter,
take some time to explain exactly what the concept is, and also maybe
come up with some examples of what it can be used for and how a user
of the framework would want to use it. This way, we can define a
header that does the job, and then worry about the implementation. In
fact, I should have asked that question in the first place instead of
pretending I understood what it was all about!

Sorry maybe this is a quite wide question. We don't have to go too
deep at this point, as we merely want some I/O to work. However, in
'I/O', there is 'O' for output, so the question is: after loading a
sequence from disk, what information will the user want to retrieve?
Or will she just want to perform some operations on the sequence
group and then move on?

cheers,

charles