[Biococoa-dev] new class - compiler error

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 09:20:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have added a new class, BCSequenceTransformer that could be used to
transform a BCSequence to an NSString. It may be useful when binding
between a sequence, and eg an NSTextView displaying the sequence. It
still needs a lot of work, though. But first I need to get rid of a
nasty compiler error:

BCSequenceTransformer.h:22: error: cannot find interface declaration
for 'NSValueTransformer', superclass of 'BCSequenceTransformer'

I have no clue what's going on here, all the #imports seem to be in
place, and there are no typos. I have commited the files to cvs, so
feel free to have a look at it and see what's going on. I did change
the SDK required to 10.3.9, but that didn't help.

cheers,