[Biococoa-dev] Reading binary files on intel machine

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Sat Apr 1 18:48:24 EST 2006

Exactly, also by now the person reporting the problem verified that
the same strider file could be opened on his powerpc macmini, but not
on his macbook.
I guess I have a reason to go the apple universal tour in amsterdam
on the 11th ;-)
Also, someone came up with a second bug in the reader code, one where
linebreaks are not recognized correctly, I'll have to look into that
as well...
Cheers,
Alex

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com