[Biococoa-dev] KDTextView update

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Sat Apr 15 18:02:51 EDT 2006

Ha, never thought about that one, great job!
Now, there's two options, one: document this so that people make sure
they turn it off in their nib files, or two: make sure we
programatically to this upon awakeFromNib, so that we override the
interface builder settings. We still should document that, I guess.
Before anyone starts thinking why his spellchecker doesn't work
despite the proper IB settings ;-)
Cheers,
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

     Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
     because most people use Windows, is like saying
     that all other restaurants serve food that is
     inferior to McDonalds