[Biococoa-dev] WWDC

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Apr 18 14:27:27 EDT 2006

Unfortunately we can't go this year (although doubts begin to rise
again), unless we can pull of the same trick as Peter did last year ;-)
Cheers,
Alex

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.