[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa homepage

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 08:49:46 EDT 2006

> Your last sentence suggests you're not in NL anymore? Did you get a
> new job somewhere abroad?

I'm in a kind of vacuum right now ;-)
I finished working at the Netherlands Cancer Institute, but only have
my thesis defence on the 1st of November. Two weeks ago I heard that
my Marie Curie (EU) grant proposal got accepted which would allow me
to start a postdoc at the European Bioinformatics Institute in
Cambridge, UK, (yep, no more wetlab, but bioinformatics aimed at text
mining) probably from around October/November. In between I spent the
last month with Tânia in Portugal, we will move the coming month back
to Holland, and then in August we're in Portugal again. And from
September back in Holland ;-). In between we have to arrange all
moving, new job, thesis stuff, etc Plus, I hope to have some time for
programming...(stress on "hope"). So lot of turbulence right now ;-)
Cheers,

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.