[Biococoa-dev] license

Alexander Griekspoor mekentosj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:36:21 EDT 2006

I agree with you Koen. I don't really care either. The difference is
mainly that with the Creative Commons you can also take parts, with
LGPL you have to use the framework as a whole. With the views, the
latter would be difficult. I could be wrong though. Maybe Peter can
tell more and/or has a different opinion.
Cheers,
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                  E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl